All products manufactured and distributed by KR Specialties will be guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and material for a period of (1) year from the date of purchase. Should the product prove to have manufacturing defects during the warranty period, the material (less labor) shall be replaced at the discretion of KR Specialties.
- This warranty does not apply to incorrect operating procedures or damage caused
by misuse or alterations by the installer, buyer or anyone representing the buyer of
the material. In short, anything other than normal use.
- The warranty shall not cover corrosion by chemicals not commonly used in the
products installed environment.
- The warranty shall not be covered against any act or force of nature.
- The buyer is fully responsible for the proper installation of the product according
to the instructions provided. KR Specialties will not be held responsible for
damages resulting from improper installation.
- KR Specialties is not responsible for any consequential mishaps, inconvenience,
time loss, incidental expense, material or labor related to the installation of
- All warranty will be implemented at the discretion of KR Specialties upon
summation and evaluation of circumstances involving the product in question.
For any questions or request, contact by phone, fax, mail, or e-mail.
KR SPECIALTIES INC.
P.O. Box 162
Kingston, MA 02364
Phone: (781) 422-2273
Fax: (781) 422-0128